Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hardanger Tutorials



Hardanger Tutorials
now featured here on my blog!

I made a very simple and basic tutorial on how to make Eyelets in Hardanger.  It was an interesting process!  I had made a video of Uki playing with marbles, which is the cutest darn tooting' thing EVER; but got my hands slapped because of copyrighted material.  So, I opted for my own voice on this one!  Anyway, I hope it helps people and my master grand plan (bahahaha) is to record them for myself because I keep forgetting those stitches!!!  




3 comments:

Hannah said...

The video says it is private. I can't see it :(

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Hi Hannah, I have checked several times today and it's working for me. I'm not sure whats going on but I will keep checking. Try going to my youtube channel to view it. coffeebeen65

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

It indeed was locked. I unlocked it. Thanks Hannah!