I received this award from Izdiher. Thank you! With this award, I need to tell you all 7 things about myself. Here goes...
1. I love quilting, hardanger, and other crafts. I like the process; the feeling that I am beautifying my home and MAKING it my home; giving comfort to my kids in quilts and making something from my heart to my hands for my friends. I don't make and give a lot as it takes me such a long time to complete anything!
2. I love cooking for those that appreciate it. Having said that, today I made a Tuna Log and forgot to take a picture for the Farewell at Hardanger for Sylvie and Ali cooked dinner. I like that too! That someone else cooked and cleaned!
3. I like crappy food. Like what? Like TV dinners that takes forever to chew; airplane food, popcorn at the cinema, cafeteria food (haven't seen this in the Middle East though). My husband doesn't get it. Even the kids don't! I just tell them, 'look away and don't judge!!' hahahaha!
4. I miss my Mom like crazy.
5. I want to leave the Middle East sometimes. I miss America. I need to travel somewhere.
6. I like to meet people and talk to them. It is very hard to do that here. I have been enjoying hooking up with my sewing friends again. They feed a small part of my soul!
7. I love working on the computer. I am now officially setting up a blog for the Muscat Quilt Guild. Approved yesterday, Saturday, September 18th.
I know that I only need 7 things but want to add one more...
8. I have been losing weight. Not enough. But losing. Wish me luck. I need it. To lose and your wishes! Health people!! Health!
Thanks for stopping by! Love it!