Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Angel Mug Rug Received!

I joined the Flickr group Scrappy Mug Rug Swap 3 way back in January I think.  I sent mine and my partner was the FIRST to receive hers!  I waited for mine and kept checking my Flickr account.  Nothing.


This is my Angel Mug Rug from my Swap Mama (Susan).  She sent me this beautiful, no, you don't understand, BEAUTIFUL mug rug.  I love the little squares and Sooz is a very, VERY talented quilter!  Her work is amazing.  She sent two fat quarters of lovely fabrics and one of them has a selvage!  yay!  I got a few little cat collar fasteners and some little charms that say, "made with love".


A close up of part of the mug rug.


Close up of the other items.


Oh, another picture of the mug rug and fabrics!

THANK YOU SOOZ!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a package of tresures! Wow! I love the rainbow of color in your mug rug... And I love the quilting design. You are correct it isn't just beautiful, it's BEAUTIFUL!

Coisas da Laura said...

You deserve every little item in this package!! You are a very generous partner!!!
Hugs

Unknown said...

that is lovely Alia, lucky gal.

Nima said...

lovely mugrug...