Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ever hear of Desert Diamonds?

You can read more about this product here.


I bought myself some earrings last weekend.  They came in this little box.


I have been wanting something like this forever!


I'm so happy and they are comfortably on my ears as I type this!  It has been a little hard to get used to them when I am sleeping but this will take time.  You can wear these all day and night long.  You can swim in them and take showers.  I am going to go back and get some studs for my second piercings and for my daughter's 15th birthday.  Right now they are 30% off as my current dealer is leaving the country and selling off her stock!  Yeah!

5 comments:

Sandra W said...

Hey sis, I want a pair...what kind of $ are we talkin bout? They are very attractive!

The Sister! said...

that's pretty, where can i find the dealer?

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Funny, these two comments! Sandra W IS my sister and The Sister!, I don't know who you are! Welcome! To my blud, I'll private em on this and you can check the link I provided for their prices too. I think.

The Sister!: First, I need to know if you are here in Muscat, and I can hook you up to my gal. Then, if not here in Muscat, also go to the link to find a dealer near you!

Hope this helps!

XUE said...

Happy Mother's Day from your neighbour !

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

They are very pretty i wish i was in Muscat now i could have paid your gal a visit :)

I had never heard for Desert Diamonds before..

Happy mother's day!