I was trying out the binding that I had made up and as usual, my math skills eluded me and I had to make more strips and join them for the binding. Not a big deal. I turned and found PEACHES!! on my quilt all out-stretched. Never saw Uki around this quilt. Perhaps the little pumpkins and ghosts scared her!! Within each black frame is a smaller purple one that is really nice but hard to see in my pics.
Here is my Boo Quilt that I started years ago and had come across a glitch. One of my big orange corners was wonky. It took a while for me to figure that one out. Fixed it. Then, it has been sitting and waiting patiently for me to put the binding on which I did yesterday and today! Woo Hoo!!
Here is the finished top. You can see little Ali's hands on the top holding it up for me so Momma could get a decent picture. It was fun fabric that I found in Dubai on Satwa Street. It was the best find for me and terribly exciting! The finished quilt measures: 36"x54". Very small.
This is the backing fabric that I bought in the States on a visit. I thought it was so darn cute! I tied the quilt, not happy...then I stippled the corners and sides and that was the very first time EVER that I stippled. I could see the top thread on the backing but decided it added to the design and got over it. It is fun.