Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Need Help!!

So, here we are. All done with the major work in the house. We have been moving things around, seriously getting rid of the last 10 years worth of stuff and you get the picture!? Here is the orange couch. Leather. My husband hung up a quilt I made. it pulls the red in the carpet in somehow...

Directly across the orange couch is the blinding white couch.

Oh, there is that carpet. It was a gift which I am so appreciative about; but it doesn't quite go with our Ikea stuff. I have to, no I HAVE to make it work....

Va-voom. Here is the carpet, the three white couches and the blue wall.

Another angle of the room as I walk in.

I NEED PILLOWS! I need input. Wanna help? 'Preciate it.

Now, off down the hall and into my Studio!! Here is my desk. An ongoing work in progress. I will never show a beautifully organized room. No, not this chick. It is what it is and it is my working room!

M E E T DAMIAN!!!!!!!!!

I would die without this little fan working working... I have another one for the desk. I have to go out today or tomorrow as I am existing on three hours sleep today (due to the cake, previous post) to buy an AC wall unit.

Uki. What can I say? She is such a delight and my little furry friend. She keeps me company and loves my 'work'. She is always trying to help but is a bit confused as to why she can't pick up a piece of fabric let alone ANYTHING!!?? (Soft Paws)

Here is a bevy of items that need to find homes. Still...

This is my newest Guilty Pleasure!! I LOVE, L O V E , love this show. It is sooooooooo much fun. I need a life. This man on the left with the tongue; er hmm..., he is the most beautiful man on the planet. His name is Ian Somerhalder and he plays a character named Damon on the show. Hence, D A M I A N.

That is a little Freudian slip for whoever cares to go there!

Thanks for coming by. Leave a message...

2 comments:

Nima said...

oh Alia...i love your quilted wall hanging...i love it...

I hope you can make some beautiful quilted cushions for your living room...

hope you get more creative inputs soon...

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

thank you so much!! stay tuned and you will see what i come up with!!