Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Mom's Paperbag Album

Man, I can't remember how I did this.  Anyway, here is a closeup of the insert.

Here is the back

This was a riot.  We had so much fun with my Macbook iPhoto, OMG it wasn't!!!  It is PHOTO BOOTH!!!!!!  Oh, nooooooo....oh well, we had so much fun snapping shots with it.  Not flattering at all!!!
A side view of the album

Here is the front.  I made the flower myself from a tut I found.  Want a tut from me?  Tell me so and I will film one!  You see, I tried to make this very Omani.  I found ribbon with the flag on it and some red, white and green ribbons.  I wanted something typical to here and not recognizable to Americans.  I want my Mom's peeps to go 'WOW!!'
Hi, ok.  I couldn't take it any longer and had to upload some shots of my morning thus far.  I am supposed to take my daughter to the doctor but we are pushing that off till after lunch!  So, I have more play time.  Listen to Mark Anthony's Me Haces Falta.  I love this song!  

No comments: