Friday, March 18, 2011

Hexagon Progress February 2011

Hi!  I've been making Hexagons lately.  Actually, I took a short break but am back into this project!  There is so much going on out there in blog land and here in town and I am just trying to keep up and enjoy myself!  Of course, my iPod and Bose speakers help a GREAT deal!  Yay!

Here you see all my hexies up to date and man, doesn't look like much!??  I need about another 1,000.  Yep, as in ONE THOUSAND!  Oh maaaaann!

 Oooh, Eminem is on my iPod now!  Love him!


I traced out another page of freezer paper.  Don't know how many but I KNOW it's not 1,000!  It will keep me busy for a little while.  I also have to go and prepare some more fabric.  Then my kit can be ready and I will work on it whenever I can and on Mondays at Monday morning quilt group.


Here's hoping that I can cut them out tonight during American Idol!  Maybe not!  I'll be bouncin' all over!  Oh, tonight is elimination night!  Who is America gonna oust?  Paul had a cold but I was cutting brownies so missed his performance.  Pia was spot on.  James is my very favorite!  He is awesome!  KC was good too bringing Nirvana to the show!  I'll say Naima.  She was not impressive to me.  Forget bouncin', I'll be bummin'!

Cut BEFORE American Idol!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you make me want to get back to my hexies!! I have been away from them too long.

Vickie said...

I am impressed with your hexies! Don't know that I will attempt over 1000 of them???? Ever!!! But I certainly admire those who do! Wish I could join your Monday morning quilt group!!!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Oooh ladies! These are 1,147! I need double that!? Maybe I should re-do my math? They are 7/8" hexies. Don't know how that happened! I wanted to make a typical throw and that is what I calculated!

Unknown said...

you make me laugh, your posts are far too visual Alia!

Unknown said...

you make me laugh, your posts are far too visual Alia!

susan said...

i cant believe you cut your own!! that would drive me mad. that is the one thing i say, buy! lol
i have only ever watched try outs for amer. idol. those are funny. dont care for the show!