Monday, August 3, 2009

News, GOOD news!

Well, not all of it is good.  So I will start out with the 'bad' as I prefer to end this post with the good.

My dad has very bad Shingles.  I need to do some more research on what this is exactly. Apparently, my Mom had it some years ago and it was INTERNAL.  My dad has it now and it is EXTERNAL.  Don't get me wrong, it is still painful as I understand it.  Looks like since I had chicken pox twice in my life, I will be getting this too. Bummer for me!

I had a yahoo messenger date with my niece and I forgot.  She is six years old.  Ok, stop throwing things at me, I plum forgot!  She was waiting for me and posted tons of messages for 45 minutes.  I'm such a bad Taijaan!  She lives here and I will more than make it up to her!

Because of all this swine flu and my SIL's getting sick and all, my SIL#5 had to cancel her trip to visit her family in Saudi.  She is so upset and disappointed as you can imagine.  I feel so bad for her.

Good news!  

1)  SIL#4 is still unconscious and still on a respirator but is responding to treatment and it looks like she will be coming out of this soon.  This is VERY good news as it got scary there.

2)  SIL#3 has gone home from the hospital and has a cough but is doing well.

3)  Got some fabric from my friend and she is delivering tomorrow!  I have been waiting on these puppies for a long time!  Will post more later...

4)  Placed a HUGE order from Joann's today!  I should get it in two weeks!

5)  Am supposed to go shopping with friends tomorrow and am so looking forward to it!

6)  Thanks to my good friend, I got some instructions delivered on my Mystery Quilt/Summer Challenge delivered today and can get started tomorrow again.  I have to get this done by September end.

7)  Am inspired to cook some new food inspired by miss Paula Deen!

Ok.  That is all I can think of.  I need to get Ali off to bed and off this couch and get Amal sorted out too.

Have a good one and thanks for stopping by.

No comments: