Saturday, August 1, 2009

Berries, Cherries, Cookies oh my!

I bought some cherries tonight and they are delicious!  What should I do with them?  I love fresh cherries but was thinking about trying to make a pie?  Like I need that!

I bought some blueberries for the first time in my life!!  I had my first fresh one EVER the other day!  I liked it!
I made my first EVER Coconut Macaroons tonight as well!  Are they supposed to be crunchy?  I had my first EVER macaroon at a friend's house on Monday and it was gooey!  It was her recipe too that I used!
I also made iced tea!  Yum!!  This is a concentrate.  You take a clean glass and pour the right amount to your taste in and add sugar and stir. I did not have time to make a syrup.  Then, add lemon wedges or whatever you like and ice!

No comments: