Friday, July 31, 2009

Chatty Crafter's Morning last Wednesday


CHATTY CRAFTER'S WEDNESDAY MEETING

Here is lovely Isra from Sew2bhappy showing my Amal some basics of sewing. She set up this little area with her sewing machine and a bucket of scraps! Thank you Isra!

Here is another shot of them working together. I felt so happy!!

There is the bucket of scraps! My oh my! I wish I could have jumped in! Amal LOVED the Farmer's Market ones!

Here is Mayya from sewchicandunique! I should have taken a photo of giving her the giveaway that she won from this site! Darn! Having said that, masha'allah Mayya, you are very photogenic!

Here is Laila from laila-timefortea. She is on the phone. Laila was ahead of the three of us where Isra was helping us plus Amal. It was such a lovely morning.


This is what Amal made on Wednesday! A cell phone cover for her; and lipstick case for me and and iPod holder for me! You go girl!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the photos Alia (hmmm better get cracking on my healthy eating I think! ;-) )

Alia next meet up you should have a surf through my scraps and see if anything grabs you for your projects, my scraps are your scraps habibti!

hope you get some positive news soon about your SIL inshaallah

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!! THANK YOU! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thanks too for the wishes for my SIL. I hope to know something tomorrow. Now, I must get in bed. I need to change Robert's song order too as I only get to ever listen to the first song and it is getting on my nerves!! On my playlist that is! Go back and see that I posted the pics of what Amu did at your place after you commented!

The Sewist said...

YAY the pics are up thanks for posting them me photogenic? i dont think i guess you were just lucky with that pic!

Off to blog about it :)

Unknown said...

Thanks, I linked ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually mom, it is a lipstick holder a cover for you iPod and a cover for my iPod, not for my cellphone!!!
Love
Amu xoxox