Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I made this today!

I signed up to make a baby quilt that was in a kit for the kids in the Oncology ward. These are not my fabrics but it was a lot of fun to work with something that I would never buy! I really really like this block and I think I will be making it again; but much larger! It is a nice way to showcase some favorite fabrics for the center! I also like the design that the yellow fabric makes. I put this together today and hope to tie it tomorrow. I plan on using a new technique where I don't need a binding. Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work Alia, a quilt in a day my you are rocking along, was it on your bernina?

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Yes, it was sewn on my Bernina! Just the other day I was saying I don't know what the hype is on this machine or brand as my Janome was just as good. Then, I found all my add ons and my manual and I'll have to get back to everyone on that one!

This block is so simple! I love it! I think it is also very or can be very masculine. Good for a dude!