Saturday, April 10, 2010

I'm Pissed Off, So I will hand quilt now!

Lordy, lordy! This A/C split unit was supposed to be installed....

in this space Wednesday! It is Saturday and the man said he would come this morning...

So in the meantime, I will look at my pretty fabrics and decide what adjustments to the Studio shall be made. I put away my lovely huge table. It was impeding with my view of my fabrics and it was literally cramping me. So, I am trying to just use the sewing table for sewing and cutting. Hmm....

Ahh, purple. This makes me so happy! Behind all this fabric, there is another stacked row...

Hello reds!

The blues are busting out of the cube! I might need another cube!

There are my greens. I see South Carolina's State Flower and State Bird fabrics! I am making a quilt for a dear, dear friend soon!

Pinks and Oranges! Ahhhh....

Yellows galore! I have so many more to be ironed. One box, so far, got hit really bad with that idiot painter that put my schtuff out on the roof and watched the torrential rain hit it. I just got to it this past weekend and it stunk!!

Everyone needs a bit of white!

These are my browns. There is that Gemini book! It is a gift for a friend. Not to worry, she is not a faithful blog reader!

Just so you all know, I have a lot more fabric! It is all packed away in boxes under the steps and on the landing upstairs.

Now, on to working on one of Ali's quilts. Hand quilting! I want it washed and used and off my To-Do list!

Oh, and by the way......



HE IS HERE!


No comments: