Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seriously Cupcake!

I made this today! It was fun but harder than I expected! It looks as if the Barbie doll portion is missing!?

The kids thought it looked like a boob. Oooookkkk? I like the ruffle, it looks like the paper part of a cupcake thingy. Our guest of honor wanted blue. I used an Australian recipe and it was/is too sweet. I prefer the American recipe!

It is yummy though!

Three happy kids chowin' on their cake. We went swimming afterwards and hopefully worked it off!

4 comments:

Laila said...

My word, both the kids are looking very healthy, Well done!

Alia said...

Thanks Laila! I am SO PROUD of them! Amal has lost 14 pounds and Ali is down 8. I'm so pleased for them!!

Clodagh a.k.a. Isra said...

that is great news about the kids. The cake, well I am just not a fan of blue or anything referred to as a boobie LOL!!!

Alia said...

haha. now i know not to make anything blue when i do get around to inviting you over! I went overboard. With this one, simplicity is best! Thanks for commenting!