Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seriously Cupcake!

I made this today! It was fun but harder than I expected! It looks as if the Barbie doll portion is missing!?

The kids thought it looked like a boob. Oooookkkk? I like the ruffle, it looks like the paper part of a cupcake thingy. Our guest of honor wanted blue. I used an Australian recipe and it was/is too sweet. I prefer the American recipe!

It is yummy though!

Three happy kids chowin' on their cake. We went swimming afterwards and hopefully worked it off!

4 comments:

Laila said...

My word, both the kids are looking very healthy, Well done!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Thanks Laila! I am SO PROUD of them! Amal has lost 14 pounds and Ali is down 8. I'm so pleased for them!!

Unknown said...

that is great news about the kids. The cake, well I am just not a fan of blue or anything referred to as a boobie LOL!!!

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

haha. now i know not to make anything blue when i do get around to inviting you over! I went overboard. With this one, simplicity is best! Thanks for commenting!