Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pillows, pillow and more pillows!

I am so proud of myself!

I took my first 10 spiderweb blocks that did not match up with the next 17 blocks and took apart two sections of four to make two pillows for my new sofas! There are two left so let's see what I do with those!

All made from scraps.

Hmmm....do I like it here or...

here! Ooh, I like it here!

I made the pillow inserts and this is a picture of the backing fabric. I made it an envelope back.

I'm always happy when I can use my cool tools!

Stipple quilting it, yes indeed!

And now there are TWO!!

Here is my third one. Many years ago, my friend Jill and I did some quilting together. We both made this Watercolor Heart block. It was a lot of fun! I finally did something with mine!

There she is all alone! Lovely!!


2 comments:

Nima said...

gorgeous ....i love your cushion on the orange sofa more...love the watercolour heart cushion too

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

WOW way to go Alia the pillows looks gorgeous and match your living room so well love the orange IKEA couch...