Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Blogger Friends! Well, sort of!

My daughter has become engulfed in blogs these days and I have been spending copious amounts of my time reading to the point that my eyes freakin' hurt!  I'm lovin' it though.  I have found Western women married to Omani's and converted and their point of view of the world as they know it now.  Lot's of Islam and the ways of the locals on these blogs.  Still, it is interesting to me.

I have found a bevy of bloggers from Kuwait.  The one place in the ME that I have not been to.  I found one guy in particular whom blogs and seems to be the sweetest man!  He has such a lovely following of commenters and some really interesting people!

I feel like my blog is a bit boring as it is so oriented towards my crafts.  Nonetheless, he has been over to visit and comments all the time which makes my day and I don't get too many comments.  Hey, thanks to those that do!  Love it!

So, I go and carry on reading to get up to date with his life.  I am in 2008!  There are a few girls too that I have been reading up on and my daughter and I are so enjoying them!

Thanks, I hope you new bloggers follow me and comment and, well ya know!

GOT A TEXT MESSAGE FROM A FRIEND IN ST. LOUIS THAT AMY WINEHOUSE DIED TODAY!  ;'(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I am glad that I am a good friend :) and quite shocked that you are reading my blog and gone that far..It gets to a bit depressing in 2007. I hope you are enjoying it though..

Your blog is really interesting and I love reading it...Keep up with your interesting posts!!

Thanks again...

Chick Flick Journal said...

That's really nice <3 I was a reader back then hehe.

Yeah I heard. Overdose?

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Amu: thank you. I am enjoying it. My eyes hurt!

CFJ: Thank you too! yes, she croaked from an overdose! Such a talent. such a waste.

C said...

I love reading different blogs! it is an addiction, and each blog is sooo different and i can learn so much from them! i will comment more on your blog! :)

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

C: Thank you for stopping by and come back soon!

Anonymous said...

you should be careful with your eyes..Dont look too much at my blog page :P Its boring I feel...