Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I was born 45 years ago today!

Should I be shy? I'm not! Today has been great so far! Nice breakfast! My sister made french toast! My dad made Colombian empanadas (meat pies) and I just finished baking my cake. It is that Red Velvet box mix that I showed in my previous post. It smells divine! My sis and her two girls and my two and I are all leaving as soon as I finish here to go see the Grand Opening of Eclipse!! Yippee!!!

Then, when we come home, I will use the fresh strawberries that we picked and that I did not post yet (I lost a very long post last night and did not have the energy to do it all again!) to fill the cake and will be making 7 minute frosting. Can't wait!!

Have a great day all of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alia, hope you have a great day.

Mayya @ Sew Chic and Unique said...

Happy Belated birthday..sounds like u had loads of fun.

Waiting for your review on Eclipse :)

Coffeebean's Dailies said...

Hi! Thank you, it was a great day, truly!!

Eclipse was fantastic! I don't go in with expectations so I am usually quite happy! I did not remember a lot of the movie but my sister and her two and my two have memories that are sharp as anything so when i would question a scene, "was it in the book??!!!!", they would be able to tell me!

We are huge fans! One of the actors will be here in this city tomorrow and we are going to hunt him/her down!