Friday, June 4, 2010

Preparing for Cyclone Phet yesterday

After school yesterday Amal, my beautiful daughter, and I went to the grocery store. I managed to snap these photos with my iPhone. Not the greatest quality but there you go.. She is bringing three large bottles of water for our dispenser.

She still has her uniform on!

Here she is loading the water in the trunk of my car and trying to figure out how with all the food there was.

We still needed more water and went to the local gas station. We also got gas for my car.
Here you just catch a glimpse of a guy carrying out six packs of water. Many, many men were there buying cases of water in preparation of the storm.

Here is someone with just a box. He made many trips let me tell you!

No one helped my girl. Men, grown men were getting other men that worked there to help them but she got tired of standing there and just got two six packs. Poor thing was pooped.

Waqar later went and bought more water.

No comments: