Monday, May 31, 2010

Magnolia Bakery in Dubai!!

Have you heard of this place? OMG. I LOVE sweets. Not all. Mostly baked goods. Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, muffins. Gosh, my butt just got bigger thinking about these mouthwatering yummies!

Old Fashioned White with chocolate buttercream and Devil's Food cupcake with Chocolate Buttercream. Holy crap! I tasted coffee in there somewhere too!

Magnolia's Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream. I could be vulgar right now but I'm not fina....

Old Fashioned White cupcake and two chocolate cupcakes with three or two frostings. One, heavy in coffee which I love! On the left, Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting and another chocolate with Caramel frosting and then the Vanilla one. oh my GOD!!

I started the taste test. Then, the kids came in for the kill...

Got a cute t-shirt for Amal. My girl.

This is the back.

I even got a cookbook with all these recipes in it and more! Hurraayyy!

It's not such a great photo of the book, I could do better; but look at the background! Selvedges and Uki!!

No comments: